Plane: Alicante has one of the busiest airports in Spain, with a lot of airlines that connect with the most important cities in Spain and Europe. An economic airport with lot of offers, so arriving by plane to Alicante is a good option to consider.
Iberia, Vueling and Air Europa connect Alicante with the most part of airports in Spain. >
You can get a taxi for €20 approx. or a bus (line C6) by €3.85 for arriving or leaving the airport.
Train:Just 2hours and half from Madrid by train and the station is located in the city centre, this option can become the best one to get to Alicante.
You can also request the 30% discount code that the conference attendees have. The codes are very controlled so you must follow the following instructions in detail:
-Ask CoworkingSpain for "The discount authorization document" Through the contact form.
-Failure to comply with this condition will cause cancellation of the discount.
-Showing the printed "Discount authorization" in the control entry or to the controller/supervisor of the train, is mandatory.
Bus Ticket: 1,45€
10 trips pass: 10,70€
Tryp Ciudad de Alicante 3*
Until the 18th of March, 2019
- DOUBLE 1 or 2 persons: 69€ room/night
- SINGLE bed 135cm: 65€ room/night MAXIMUM 5 nights (no availability on the night of March 25th)
- DOUBLE 1 or 2 persons: 73€ room/night
From the 1st of April, 2019:
- Subject to availability
- By request
- Location: Calle Gravina 9, Alicante
- Contact: T: +34 965210700 | F: +34 965210976 | M: email@example.com
- For reservations: when calling or emailing, please give as reference "CONFERENCIA ESPAÑOLA COWORKING"
- Hotel Tryp note: Free cancellation up to 7 days before your arrival (on 15th April, 2019). On April 16th, first night will be charge, then the rest will be charged at the hotel. First night will be charged for cancellations made from the 16th onwards. In case of no show up, the whole stay will be charged.
CwSC 2019 App